Pastor Mike answers questions on the Bible, God and Christianity
Questions in this service:
1. How do we now think biblically about the Jewish people scattered around the world?
2. What is the difference between the 4 and 5 points of Calvinism?
3. How do we strike the biblical balance between doctrine and love?
4. People have said that God does not love everyone. Please explain.
5. What is the Biblical approach to spanking?
6. Will we have free will in heaven?
7. Acts 2:38 – do we receive the Holy Spirit before or after baptism?
8. How important and what role does corporate family worship play in the home?
9. Please give an overview of when the Day of the Lord occurs. Also, what is God’s purpose in having the millennial reign?
10. Is salvation one-step or more? Explain what Lordship Salvation is.
11. What is the difference between Hebrew and Jewish? Then, explain the passages in Hebrews 6 where the discussion sounds like someone saved that slipped away.
12. Where are we as a nation as Christians?
13. Does God hear prayers from Non-Christians?